EAMU Local Excellence and Local Merit Scholarships (for both Private and Public High Schools)
EAMU local Excellence scholarship (ELES) is an award provided to students who obtain an outstanding academic result in their High school study. ELES holders get 100% fee waiver for a direct 4 years Bachelor degree courses at EAMU. Administrative fee applies.
- Obtain at least grade A on High school Bac II examination or equivalent
- IELTS 6.5 or above
- Attempt and pass the EAMU scholarship examination
- Successful in the selection interview
EAMU local Merit scholarship (ELMS) is an award provided to students who obtain very good academic result in their High school study. ELMS holders get 50 – 70% fee waiver for a direct 4 years Bachelor degree courses at EAMU. Administrative fee applies.
- Obtain grade A-C on High school Bac II transcript
- IELTS 5.5 to 6.0 or equivalent. Students with IELTS 5.0 will be eligible but need to attend additional English lessons to reach IELTS 5.5 before degree study
1. Quantum of tuition fee discount for ELMS – Cambodia Scholarship
- For 70% fee waiver Scholarship grant. Applicant must obtain between Grade A and C at the National Grade 12 Examination and with English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.0.
- For 60% fee waiver Scholarship grant. Applicant must obtain between Grade A and C at the National Grade 12 Examination and with English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
- For 50% fee waiver Scholarship grant. Applicant must obtain between Grade A and D at the National Grade 12 Examination and with English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.0.
- The Full tuition fee for a Bachelor degree is US$4000 per year for the academic year 2023/2024.
- Free English proficiency test will be conducted at EAMU for applicants to determine their English standard and their eligibility for scholarship. Current IELTS/TOEFL (last 2 years) will be accepted in lieu of the English proficiency test.
- Scholarship fee waiver coverage applies to Total Course Fees, which includes Tuition fees and Material fees only. Administrative fees are payable.
- Scholarships are renewed annually subjected to high academic performance of holders. Failure to maintain his/her grade at least at the designated level will result in a reduction of the quantum for preceding years until the grade is restored.
3. Study grants
Applicant who passed with Grade E at the National Grade 12 Examination will be eligible for 30% Study grant. Minimum English proficiency of IELTS 4.0 or equivalent is still required.
4. Business English courses for degree entry and scholarship
- Applicant who did not qualify for scholarship as a result of low English proficiency can enrol into EAMU Business English courses to achieve the English standard. Upon successful completion, they can apply for entry into degree program.
- Applicant who successfully completed the various stages of Business English conducted by EAMU will gain direct admission into degree courses.
|Student with prior English level at:||Must attend EAMU Business English:||Outcome required:|
|IELTS 4.0 or equivalent||Stage 1 to 3 – 6 months||Attain at least IELTS 5.5|
|IELTS 4.5 or equivalent||Stage 2 & 3 – 4 months||Attain at least IELTS 5.5|
|IELTS 5.0 or equivalent||Stage 3 – 2 months||Attain at least IELTS 5.5|
Start your journey with EAMU today.
Contact us for more information.
History Of EAMU
Vision and Mission
English Preparatoty Class
Degree Foundation Year
Banking and Finance
Business Information System
Hospitality and Tourism
Logistic and Supply Chain