Enrolment Sales Manager x2 position
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is an international university from Singapore that is licensed and authorised by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver university degree programs and courses. The University is currently hiring suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
We are hiring
Enrolment Sales Manager x 2
Benefits to employee:
- A highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment.
- Salary: Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: 5 days per week (4 weekdays + 1 Saturday)
- Annual Bonus based on individual and company’s performance
- Private Insurance – Hospitalisation cover
- Annual Leave
- Medical and Dental cover
- MUST HAVE: Previous sales experience at the University sector.
- MUST HAVE: Able to self-teach on sales and generate results upon joining
- Must be proficient in Khmer and English.
- Bachelor degree or relevant professional qualifications.
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
- Able to work under pressure to produce enrolment results
- A ‘Can-do’ attitude with a pleasant personality
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the enrolment sales and promotion of designated academic programs/ courses to prospective applicants
- Developing own enrolment plan for designated courses.
- Setting and achieving quarterly enrolments and profitability targets.
- Monitoring individual staff’s sale and service performance and market conditions.
- Generating leads and conducting promotional activities such as school talks, education fairs, road shows and course talks
- Working with High schools, and business organisations to develop new markets
- Facilitating student applications and enrolment process
- Preparing weekly and monthly enrolment reports, market intelligence analysis.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of overall marketing & brand communication
- Providing feedback on the website, social media, brochures and marketing materials
- Coordinating with the creative team for overall conceptualization and production of marketing materials and projects