Hospitality and Tourism management
BSc (Hons) in Hospitality and Tourism Management Year 4
Hospitality and tourism is a fast developing and growing sector with increasing number of people travelling and working in both tourism and hospitality-related enterprises. Both areas indeed are very much intertwined offering highly interesting and enriching experiences and promising career.
This programme exposes students to the nature and mechanism in both hospitality and tourism industries. It educates the graduates with knowledge and skills that covers the management and organisation in the provision and consumption of hospitality and tourism products and services, such as attractions, conventions, resorts, hotels, conference centres, theme parks, restaurants, retails, casinos, clubs etc.
1. Exploring Strategy
2. Sustainable Management of Hospitality Enterprises
3. Integrated Resorts Management
4. Customer Relationship Management
5. International Destination Management
6. Dietary Hygiene and Food safety
7. Honours Project/ Dissertation I
8. Honours Project/ Dissertation II
Start your journey with EAMU today.
Contact us for more information.